2007/2008 Breeding Projects
Updated on August 24, 2008
11 good eggs, 3 questionable, and 9 slugs laid on April 1, 2008!
10 neos emerged on May 31, 2008. Unfortunately only 2, one yellow and one red, survived past the second day.
Pre-lay shed on 2-18-08, female is very hormal blue now! Eggs expected first week of March.
Female entered the nest box on 3-03-08
5 amazing red hatchinlings emerged on 5-9-08!
Ovulation occured on 2-19-08! Ovulation was short and not very large
8 eggs laid 4-4-08! One is questionable, she may have some retained as well.
7 yellow neonates hatched on June 1-2, 2008. Several have already taken their first meals before their first shed! This clutch contains several blaze animals, a first for us!
12 healthy red neonates started hatching on June 15
Brumating, cooled on 10-01-07
Warming, introduced 2-18-08
8 eggs laid on 5-9-08
5 healthy animals hatched on 7-9-08
- Paired on 1-05-08, copulation occured within five minutes
- Copulation observed on 1-10-08
- Copulations continuing and regular as of 2-18-08
- Ovulation observed on 2-29-08!
- 10 good eggs, 2 slugs laid on 4-8-08
- 5 hatchlings emerged on June 11-12, 2008!
Vivid/Applegate Orange Leonis Female X Vivid Reduced Black Orange Leonis Male
- Brumating, cooled on 10-01-07
- Warming, introduced 2-18-08
- Clutch laid on 5-1-08, eggs are questionable
- Second clutch laid on 6-26-08. Six perfect pearlies, one questionable, and one slug.
- Two hatchlings from the first clutch hatched on 7-1-08, one milksnake and one leonis phase.
- 6 hatchlings emerged on 8-24-08, all are leonis phase